Fair Trade Resource Network has launched “Best in Fair Trade” Awards for N. America nonprofits & businesses. The public can nominate (by March 31), and vote, for U.S. & Canada organizations doing exemplary work in Fair Trade in 5 categories:
- Most positive change in a producer community;
- Outstanding long-term commitment to producers;
- Best support of the Fair Trade movement;
- Most effective public education program;
- Most effective advocacy for trade policy reform.
FTRN created the contest since no awards existed to honor organizations across all major Fair Trade recognitions. Winners will be celebrated during World Fair Trade Day in May!
, or , nonprofits and businesses before March 31. The public will then for any finalists during April.